Sunday, November 8, 2009

result day !!!

last night around 11 sumting someone phone me. unknown number. i was sleeping. then i answer the call. i was wondering who is that. i keep ask who is that he ask me guess. but this person's voice very familiar. is either cy or kvn. but what for cy phone me. but both of their voice same. then i finally say is kvn. he say i know liao summore ask. pai seh le. i thouht is other people ma. ask better. then he say he miss me... bla bla bla. then i say sorry le. i want to sleep back. i msg u. bye. cruel me right??? what to do. is like that. but i kinda ..... him. haha

today early morning go scl. wow... scl is so so empty ^^ went in the class jan, alina & a few ppl only. then me and janice talk then yy come. vicky is absent today . dno what happen. hope you are alright ^^. then me, yy and jan talk about the bbq tingy and talk about wed. yesh. wednesday not going to school. ^^ after lunch going out with jan, win & vic. hope you girls can make it le ^^ wanna watch movie. wanna capture pics. after test now time for me to relax. it's time for me to have fun. then pn anu came in. she discuss our eng paper 2. woo... got highest for eng paper 2. unbelievable huh??? 47.5/65 ^^ actually not that good also. they ask us and 4A to combine class. not use being in their class. then after that she ask me, win & jan help her with the oral things. yy write but me and jan talk. no choice ma... win writing too nice ^^ then sit in class talk and do nothing. the we go for recess. then after recess is science. that man came in and give results. sob sob. i get 50 only. must improve to get better marks for SPM ^^ . after that 1 boy came in and say pn. anu wanna see us in 1A. we continue help her do the oral things. then jan say she wan phone. we follow her go phone. then on the way back to class we saw alina & fatiha talking with cik. mastura . so i ask her bout the war museum trip. always postpond. now say is next week. then talk in the class. she say got teachers say 4B very sombong.... our class sombong??? impossible le. the whole class so MUHIBAH ^^ love life in 4B hope wont change class next year . then they say get geo results already. i got 72 ^^ not bad. then we sit and talk with alina & fatiha. talk until moral lesson. then the girls went for agama. then we went to refill water. while waiting for win . me & jan go find pn. nagoor to ask for marks. too bad she haven't mark yet. hmm. 2moro is time for us to return the school text books. so far i know 3 of my results. accounts, geo and science. 2moro let's see my other results. my sejarah gone already. sure sure fail. haha. i guess that's all for now. i am so happy that i finally manage to forget him.


lisa

3.28pm

No comments:

Post a Comment