Saturday, November 7, 2009

forget

just back from bball. my mood was so great and thanks to andrew. he spoil it. ishz. all of you nothing better to say izzit??? reach nia must mention his name. got mood also become no mood. i still don't understand why i still cant forget u?? to u i guess is just a game. why must i be so stupid and take it seriously. i suddenly feel that i am very stupid. why can't i just let him go and live my life. i hate myself for loving him. i even hate myself when i cry for him. what's there to cry??? it's just a game. his feelings for me fade so can i. if he can forget bout me that easy. why can't i do the same thing??? i guess i am out of my mind. i am going crazy. i don't want to think anymore. the more i think the more tears i waste for him. LISA just let it go. it's all just a dream. it's a game. there is no such thing as love in my world. i thought u will be the one. but i guess not. when will i find my Mr. Right??? or maybe i dun deserve a bf??? i want to stop thinking. i don't want to think anymore. but why can't i do that??? why is it so hard for me? teach me.... teach me plz. teach me how u can so fast forget me but until now i still can't forget u. haiz... ppl ask why must i cry i also dun know what to answer. is not i wan. is i can't control the tears in my eyes. is too heavy.

lisa
1.58pm

No comments:

Post a Comment