Friday, November 20, 2009

blogging

i started blogging when i have a heart break. i very very big heart break that i cannot accept but in the end i still live with it. since then my heart for someone if very fragile and is hard for me to believe someone. finnaly i found that someone but he is too far. too far for me to continue loving him. what i want he cnt give and what he wan i cnt giv him. i am sorry. but the love story for us ended that way. recently i fall for a guy that realy cares about me, i dunno why he do so but i know u are not a playboy. until now i still cannot accept the fact but i guess is best to let go things that doesn't belong to me anymore. even it is hard it is the best. both of us cnt be together maybe got it's reason and i believe in that reason. so i wont blame anyone for this but myself. maybe is me who think too much until things get worse. so i guess is time for me to let go. my feelings towards him is fading. is fading day by day but it haven't fade completely. so i guess i hope it will fade away as soon as possible. wish you all the best in life. i always hope for miracle to happen between us but i guess the miracle wont work between us anymore. i really hope the feeling i have for you will fade to the lowest. everything for me is so cold but i must still live with it so do you. really hope you will find the one you love. wish you happy and everlasting happiness. now there's another problem for me. do i still love him and have feelings for him??? maybe yes. but i guess if u really love me then wait i gain back my confidence in love then i will be with you. the past love is a failure because it is the teacher for us. so what is past leave it. for the future. live what u have and enjoy to the max.

wont be updating my blog for almost 1 week. going to hong kong. so anything msg me le. ^^ will miss my baby ~ xoxo . i am sorry. photos will be uploaded after my holiday. too much to upload . sorry again. will miss you guys . love you all. misses everyone. muacks muacks

lisa <3 you

12.55am

No comments:

Post a Comment