Tuesday, November 10, 2009

it's time

i don't know why i feel so confuse le now. why must i still have feelings for him??? i hate myself for loving him. haiz. i want to forget you. totally forget about you. don't want to think about you anymore. why can't i just forget you this person. i guess is not that hard for me to forget someone. but why must you be always in my mind??? why can't i just forget about you??? you are nothing but a torn in my heart. i hate myself. hate hate hate. i guess loving others is the best choice. but how??? i don't want to love anymore. i am afraid to get hurt again. haiz. today get my perdagangan & maths result. perdagangan get 63 maths get 72. i am kinda satisfied with my results but i guess come back i am not in the mood. don't know why. tomorrow going to queens with friends. hope vicky can le. we never get a chance 4 of us go out together. don't know what to wear. any idea??? i guess what max say is right. to forget someone with using the easy way is to find new love. but i guess i wouldn't choose that option le. i don't want to think anymore. i will try my best to forget you. to stop loving you and forget everything about you. why must i so love you. i also don't understand why. forget forget forget. i guess trusting myself is the best. love should come after SPM now i guess studies first. but i guess now my love towards you until now is still strong. hope it can slowly fade.


lisa

10.23pm

No comments:

Post a Comment