Wednesday, November 18, 2009

wtf ?!!?

wat the fuck you wan from me??? shit la. i say very charm about you in my blog??? yea right. how charm is it?? even charm than the way u hurt me??? think urself la. use your brain and think ok. i thought writing all this was cruel. but after what happen i am not cruel at all. all the things i write is fact. don't understand what the fuck am i thinking. you treat me so bad summore i care for you. when i care u say fuck??? suddenly i feel . god bless. leaving u is damn damn right decision. for me still missing you and loving you. i am stupid to do so. after today everything will change. in my mind there's only someone. someone but not you. you not only hurt me. you hurt urself badly. every night before i sleep i ask myself must i be so cruel. and now i know the answer. no i am not cruel. i am too kind to be caring for someone that doesn't deserve it. thought of forgiving you. hell no. never ever in my life i will do that. FUCK OFF my life la you. get the hell out of my life and my mind. regret is all i have in mind. regret that i fall for you. regret that i love you. regret that i miss you. everything about you. only 1 word to describe. REGRET!!! you wan to play mean with me? okay lets play. in the end see who will get hurt. even after u hurt me my thinking about u is not that bad. until just now. everything changes. from love you make me hate you. don't you understand that even u dun love someone at least treat her better??? i guess u wont understand

No comments:

Post a Comment